Sunday, April 4, 2010

gaaah! where have i been?

yes, yes, yes! i know i've been MIA! and i really feel bad about it... :( actually, i and my friend were soo busy for an upcoming event this weekend. we had to double up our production so we can send them out to that event. one of my OL friends asked me to consign items for her shop. oh my! :) we're both excited and anxious.  ^_^

so much for that rant! i'm here (really) to tell you who have won my GA! yaaay! :)

the following bloggers have joined and with no questions asked, shared our video/s on their blogs. it's just fair for them to get what each of them deserve.

i decided to give out a surprise 'prize' because i also liked the entry that she made...
the special prize goes to:
ceemee
the second, to:
emjay
and of course, (she got the best answer and post) the first will go to:
liz

to the above mentioned bloggers, thank you soo much not only for joining my GA but most especially for sharing the video/s. somehow, your own followers and readers have learned about these boys. :) and of course, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

i have sent out notifications to your blogs and i'll have to wait for your email, so i can send out the prizes. thank you, once again! ^_^

11 Freakouts:

Liz said...

I'm so thankful and happy about this. I will blog about this winning! Thanks again and greater success to all of us!

Wilmaryad said...

Do not overwork yourself, super momma. Production should be steady, yet with enough rest time in between. But then, I understand how passion takes over and turns rest and food into completely foreign concepts.

Ah, artists! ;-)

Big Hug!

Unknown said...

@ liz

thank you and congrats again! i've sent a reply to your email... :)

Unknown said...

@ wilmy

thanks for the reminder, my sweet friend! :)
aaaah! i try not to stress myself too much. it'll add lines to my face! :) but i sometimes can't help it. being the brain of this small business isn't easy. i had to take care of everything since my freakish friend takes care of the designs and never wish to deal with anything else. she's very shy... :) i'm enjoying it, though.. but it makes me too tired for blogging. aaaaw... i miss my friends here. most especially you! :( hope you're doing fine, love!

big hugs x 10!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Your newest follower. God bless you.

Liz said...

hey, I blogged about it na. Twice actually, I wonder if you've seen them kasi you're busy. But then again, thanks ulit.

Eto latest link: http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/2010/04/received-my-prize-from-salad-bowl-of.html

And I called you A-Sy there. Hehe. Just let me know if you preferred to be called with another nick. Hehe. Friends! :)

furygirl3132 said...

Glad that you're back! I am a new follower from FFF at the Mom Bloggers Club, so pleased to have found your great blog. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Wilmaryad said...

So, you left us for Tumblr, huh? :p

Unknown said...

oh wilmy... i'm still here.. just a bit busy. :( imy!

hugz!

ceemee said...

Thanks for the special prize. Sorry I got you and your sis mixed up. Silly me!

Unknown said...

hey, cee! it's alright! i'm glad you got the package and i'm sorry for the delays.. ~hugz!~