walk with me

Friday, January 1, 2010

5 AWARDS!!!

i got a new award from my very kind sister -- C! yes it's true and i'm saying this again, we are siblings, as in!!! why don't you try clicking the capital "c" and pay her a visit! i don't know for what reason/s why she's giving these 5 supah-dupah-awesome awards...

maybe she wants something from me... hahaha! just kidding, sissy! if you loved my blog, there's no doubt that you'll love hers. she's very witty and a much better writer than me. she loves blogging and fashion and everything else in between as much as i do... so to you, my dear C...

Thank You Very Much!
Image hosted by ImageShack
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

and as a tradition, i have to pass it on to other bloggers who deserve these awards. the first one is the WRITING AWARD 2009.

and i'm dying to give this to: MR. G.A.G. i am not sure if he's going to like it but i can't think of a much better blogger who deserves to have this award. i have always enjoyed reading his posts and forgive me but each time i'm in my dashboard, he'll definitely be my first stop. i love his writings and i love him. although he would never share James Mcavoy to me... :(( anyway, MR. G.A.G., i hope you'll come down here and claim this award. ^_^

the next award goes to the following people:
Misty - The Queen Of My House
Michele - Finding Trinity
Annette - Fairy Blog Mother

check out their blogs to find out why they deserve it more than i...

this third award will land on the their blogs:
Veronica Lee - Of Mice and raMEN
Sandy - Sandy's Space --Stories, Stitches, and sometimes Silliness!
Marisa - Mama Needs a Hobby
Angela - This is just Me and My Little Word
Peach - A Beaded-Crocheted Life

i follow their blogs and that explains why i want to give it to them.

the last 2 awards will be given to 2 of my dearest blogger friends:
Kyutie - A Cute Blog
TICKLEBEAR - My Everyday Life



i met Kyutie at MAF.. despite our age and status gap, we became friends and we're able to enjoy each other. thank you Kyutie for being nice (and generous) to me. ^_^
each time i visit MR. G.A.G.'s blog, i would see TICKLEBEAR's comments on each of his posts. i got curious and so i did visit his site once and got hooked since then. to you, my TICKLEBEAR, i soo love your blog (you know exactly which one ^_^) and i'd like to praise you for writing down you views bravely. this whole award idea may sound cheezy to you but i hope it'll make you smile. please come over and get this. thank you!

======================
NOTE: please leave a comment after claiming your award and pass it on to other bloggers.

endless super thanks to all of you! ^_^

8 Freakouts:

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing on the loyal friend award to me. I'm overwhelmed!!

Thank you for being my bloggy pally!!

TICKLEBEAR said...

that's a lovely touch.
thank you!!!!!
if i made you smile,
i've done my thing.
as for expressing my views with such frankness, it stems from my personality, but also the fact that i live in a society where this is a right, the freedom of speech. i wouldn't have it any other way. i would not suffer censure and repression gladly. i guess i'm gonna stay in my country. despite its many flaws, it's a good place to live. and it's home to me.
again, thank you for this special attention. it just brighten this grey snowy day here. a little sunshine from the east...
:D~
BIGHUGZ

Mister GAG said...

Oh my god, I am so flattered. It is the first time I ever get offered an award and it, certainly, will be cherished. This is awfully generous and kind of you!:) Thank you!

P.S. I'd like to dedicate this award to the Lord, my family, my manager ... and, most importantly, to my fans. LOL

i_wander said...

geeez! i'm blushing! thank you so much to all of you! ^_^

Mister GAG said...

Thank YOU for brightening up our written lives, my dear lady! :) The awards you have presented us with are beyond generous!

TINA I. B. EDGAL said...

Thanks for these unique designs.
Happy New Year.
I am following from MBC.

Annette said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! I'm really bad about remembering to do these.

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

http://www.fairyblogmotherblog.com/2010/02/awards-awards-and-more-awards.html

i_wander said...

@ annette
it's alright... ^^b i'm glad you still came to get it! :)